Header Ads

See the Official Film Poster of "Before I Go to Sleep" on Cinemas January 14!

Forty-year-old Christine Lucas wakes up in bed with a man she does not know, in an unfamiliar house. The man explains that he is her husband, Ben, and that she suffered brain damage from a car accident ten years earlier. Christine wakes up every morning with no memory of her life from her early twenties onwards.

Will Christine ever find out the truth?



Before I Go to Sleep is a 2014 British-American mystery thriller film written and directed by Rowan Joffé. A film adaptation of S. J. Watson's 2011 novel of the same name, the film stars Nicole Kidman, Mark Strong, Colin Firth, and Anne-Marie Duff.

Watch the full official trailer of "Before I Go to Sleep" here:


"Before I Go to Sleep" poses the question: “do I really know the person who’s been next to me all these years?”

Watch it on January 14 in cinemas!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.