Header Ads

"X-Men: Days of the Future Past" Movie Poster and Official Movie Trailer


It's been a while since I last posted something here and I just want to update myself with what's happening in the movie world. I know the long hiatus is quite unforgivable, so here I am blogging once again. I got hooked with my home business and I thinking about movies was least of my priorities right now, but what the heck... I'm blogging right now!

And so, I heard the news that a few days ago, the official movie trailer for the upcoming and most-anticipated X-Men movie this year has finally been released. I am quite excited about this movie because this story arc in the X-Men Universe really has a lot of action sequences and there's a lot of things going on. Wolverine will be visible most of the time, I think he saves the day by the end of this film. But the whole X-Men gang will be the one who will rock the entire movie!

If my brags are correct, this film will be closed enough to the cartoon version of X-Men in the 90's. Whatever, the official movie trailer of X-Men: Days of the Future Past shows some thrills and excitement! And oh yeah.. Peter Dinklage! Watch the X-Men Days of the Future Past official movie trailer below and see the official movie poster as well. So excited about this movie! I do hope to see it soon. Showing on May 21 in movie theaters, worldwide!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.