Header Ads

"Babe, I Love You" by Piolo Pascual Official Music Video Movie Soundtrack!

Summer has already started, and Star Cinema will continue to make your Summer 2010 scorching with the heat of this another loveteam to beat. Real lives ex-couple Sam Milby and Anne Curtis will surely fire your Summer in Star Cinema's sizzling Summer movie offering, "Babe, I Love You".

And a few days ago, the premiere quality movie maker, Star Cinema, has released the official music video of the movie "Babe, I Love You" sang by actor Piolo Pascual. Below are some of the screenshots of the film.






Watch "Babe, I Love You" official music video movie soundtrack.



For more information on "Babe, I Love You" movie, you may click the link provided below.

"Babe, I Love You" Movie Trailer Teaser, Cast and Information!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.