Header Ads

I Love You Goodbye Official Movie Poster Released!

What is a movie without a movie poster, right?

Alongside with the movie trailer and the official movie soundtrack, Star Cinema's entry to the 35th Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF 2009) entitled, "I Love You Goodbye" also released today their official movie poster for the festival. "I Love You Goodbye" movie poster was released by the Star Cinema Multiply Group.


Movie poster courtesy of the Star Cinema Multiply Group.

"I Love You Goodbye" cast

Gabby Concepcion
Angelica Panganiban
Derek Ramsay
Kim Chiu
Liza Lorena
Matet de Leon
Arlene Muhlach
Ces Quesada
Cris Villanueva
Ketchup Eusebio
Joem Bascon
Janna Dominguez

with the special participation of Angel Aquino

Directed by Laurice Guillen

"I Love You Goodbye", Star Cinema's entry to the 35th Metro Manila Film Festival is showing on December 25, Christmas Day!

By the way, the movie "I Love You Goodbye" is having an online promo. If you wished to join in this online promo and win prizes you may click the link below:

I Love You Goodbye Online Promo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.