Header Ads

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) Movie Now on DVD and Blu-ray!

The 2009 hit action movie G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra has finally released its DVD and Blu-ray digital versions for extreme home viewing convenience packed with the same thrills and actions as what you have seen on the big screen but with some little extras. After earning more than 300 million dollars in ticket sales worldwide, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is once again set for another worldwide earning due to DVD and Blu-rays sales.

The G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) movie comes in two-discs DVD and/or Blu-ray packages with some additional stuffs exclusive for home viewing experience:

“The two-disc DVD and Blu-ray packages will also feature augmented reality technology that will allow owners to participate in an exclusive 3D holographic G.I. JOE combat experience, utilizing their webcams and a special website. Fans will be able to choose between SNAKE EYES and STORM SHADOW, two of the most popular G.I. JOE and COBRA characters, and battle against their enemies one-on-one in an immersive 3D video game.” (Source)

Hmmm.. now that's something to die for... hahahaha.. A perfect gift for all G.I. Joe fans and movie buffs worldwide this coming Christmas season! Be sure to include G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) movie DVD/Blu-ray in your Christmas wishlist! So, what are you waiting for? Grab a copy now on your nearest DVD/Blu-ray stores!



3A6RGB9KP4RF

No comments

Powered by Blogger.